25 July 2017





Why do i understand my mistakes... when the time is to late.

Why am i so stupid in all my life, those signes they were given from above. 

If i could have one wish in my life i would give up my happiness all of it.

And sacrifice it to the one i love. 

Sadly life isnt created such way.

Some must be happy and some must suffer more, a cruel slap in other words.

I wish it was me who could suffer more.

If there was a God on this earth i pray so much hardly, please God help me.

This life is so cruel, making you understand its mistakes. 

If only there was a way , if only i could pray,

And everything would be good. Please God,

For one last time i ask.

Forgive my sins, i promise to change. 

Just give me one last chance.

How much i miss the things i hated

Reality. Reality is morality. 


No comments:

Post a Comment