23 April 2016

Lost soul.



Can you save my every part of soul... From being so filthy and low.

Can you save my soul every feeling and mind... From being to much kind,

To  much naive to the world, from being such willingness of being blind,

And it is like a hopeless ride to the end of the bridge

Where no one will ever be aside you,  No I do not want your help in this task of movement

I want nothing from you ! I have no hopes and dreams,

Nothing left not even the lies.

I love this feeling of pleasure that i am sunk to the ground.

It is so addicting,  it is something new,  somewhere where no time exists and no place can be found.

I am wondering among those woods.The woods have no light , no people to be around.

The woods are fill with darkness, with black rosin on the tree roots.

Please dont find me, Please dont come to me..

Hope is lost and so is my heavy dirty soul. 











No comments:

Post a Comment